9.07.2010

Jenn + Amy = Coolest!

During my time at St. Louis College of Pharmacy, I didn't accomplish much. One thing I am very proud of is my ability to sniff out a pretty spectacular friend. Luckily, she was right across the hall and probably had a feeling that I was pretty awesome too because it didn't take much to make her a really close friend. We went through all kinds of shenanigans together. Some of which I will post here in picture form, if blogger allows me to.
I realize this is just me, but this is one of two pictures I still have from a photo shoot for someone long forgotten. It was a celebration, our favorite show was about to start, The Monkey Dolphin Show, starring Frog. 
Oh, man. This is an old one. We were some wild and crazy girls? boys?
We had a brief period of time when Amy was embarrassed to go in public, I mean Aldi's with me. I have since returned to my natural hair color.
We are fantastic dancers. For being white girls.
We are also very beautiful women. Who would have thought those two short-haired weirdos from the 3rd floor would turn out so easy on the eyes?

I am now happy to say, she is no longer my Amy Basler, but my Amy Schmidt (or Schmasler, if they take my advice). In the midst of our years together, James came along and won my friend's heart.

I'm so glad they've found each other and wish them a lifetime of happiness together, as long as they include me. =)


No matter what your name is, Fishes Fo Life!

1 comment: